Cloud Accounting S4E (CASE) is a solutions-driven team of accountants and financial professionals focused primarily on applications that play well with Salesforce.com and the force.com platform. From orders and billing to core general ledger, accounting transactions and financial reporting, CASE professionals are CPAs and accountants who speak your language, and insure that during implementations or conversions, your sensitive and confidential company and financial data remains secure, in compliance with the legal and ethical standards set forth by State Boards of Accountancy and the accounting profession.
MBA, CPA – Cloud Accounting Specialist
- Extensive experience with cloud accounting solutions
- Over 15 years financial consulting experience in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, distribution,
consumer packaged goods (CPG), hi-tech, energy, education, global mobility, business services, telecom, law,
financial services, real estate and professional services
- Hands-on CFO, Controller, Financial Analyst experience.
- Sales and marketing professional focused on the real estate and consumer packaged goods (CPG) industries.
- Global CFO, accounting and financial leadership experience
- Over 20 years of strategic sales and finance analysis
MBA, CPA – Resource Development and Training
- Extensive financial analysis and financial management experience
- Global resource development and recruitment
CPA – Project Lead and Training
- Project leadership experience
- Extensive hands-on accounting solution experience with both online and on-premise SMB, large enterprise resource
planning (ERP) solutions
- Mentorship and training focus
Charles W. Lamden School of Accountancy
Accounting Information System and Accounting Department Interns
- CASE is committed to hiring and training the next generation of cloud accounting implementers and leaders from quality
university accounting programs like SDSU.